New visions and directions in Tungsram Laboratory.
With 100 years of experiense we are opening
to new industry fields and industries.
About our laboratory
Tungsram Laboratory founded in 1921 by Lipót Aschner at Budapest. In the last 100 years we achieved many success thanks to our well-equipped infrastructure and professional team. Now we have 20+ technical experts including 10+ engineers with agile and client focused attitude.
What we can offer
for our custumers
Tungsram Laboratory specializes in real manufacturing testing procedures. Our team examines more than 200 thousand samples per year in the field of Material Characterization, Electromagnetic Compatibility, Environmental Resistance, and Electrical and mechanical safety. Gain business benefits with the help of our expertise.
- Optical & Electron Microscopy
- Chemical Analysis (elemental analysis)
- X-ray Analysis (structural & elemental analysis)
- Spere Photometry
- Gonio Photometry
- Automotive Tests
- Photobiological Tests
- Light Transmission & Reflection
- Light flicker
- Electrical Safety
- Mechanical Safety
- IP & IK
- Glow Wire
- Radiated & Conducted Disturbances
- Immunity Tests
- Harmonic Currents
- Thermal & Humidity
- Salt Fog
- Life Tests
Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) testing measures
the ability of equipment or systems to function
satisfactorily in their electromagnetic environment
without introducing intolerable electromagnetic
disturbance to anything in that environment.
Environmental testing is the measurement
of the performance of equipment under
specified environmental conditions,
such as: extremely high and low temperatures,
large, swift variations in temperature,
blown and settling sand and dust,
salt spray and salt fog.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge gained during the last 100 years
- Understanding what our clients are need due to125 years of production experience
- Wide range of engineers and technical experts
- Stable and experienced colleagues with an average of 17 years in our organization
- Well-equipped 2 400m2 laboratory
- Several well-known scientific results
- Internationally registered laboratory
Components Our Success
Our diverse technological background rooted in our experience in manufacturing from a complex set of services that we offer to our mainly futureproof customer base.